Looking for an idea on temporary pool fencing costs?
If you’re thinking about hiring temporary pool fencing from Ahoy Hire, there are many factors we take into consideration when providing a quote. Each fencing hire is quoted on an individual basis by one of our friendly team members so that we can provide you with the best value for money.
Factors that Affect Temporary Pool Fencing Hire Prices & Costs
- The size of the pool: The larger the pool, the more fencing that will be required to safely enclose it. A small spa or plunge pool will only require a few metres of fencing. A very large pool, such as a lap pool, will require considerably more. However, some pools may be against an existing fence, meaning that only the exposed area requires fencing. This will also affect the hire cost.
- Delivery location: As a general rule, the further we need to travel to deliver your temporary pool fencing, the greater the cost. We offer temporary pool fencing hire to all Melbourne metropolitan suburbs and western country areas. However, our prices increase the further we need to transport your fencing.
- Installation arrangements: Some sites present a more challenging installation than others. For example, if it is difficult to access the location of the pool, or if it is located on a sloping block. A more complicated installation and de-installation can increase the cost of your temporary fencing hire.
- Hire period: We offer our temporary pool fencing hire on a weekly or monthly basis. Longer hire periods will increase the cost. However, hiring our temporary pool fencing for prolonged periods will mean you receive a better value rate.
About Ahoy Hire’s Temporary Pool Fencing Hire
|Sizes||Galvanised welded mesh: 2.4m (W) x 2.1m (H)|
Diamond link: 3.3m (W) x 2.3m (H)
|Block Weight||Approximately 25 Kg (H)|
Temporary Pool Fencing Features
- Suitable for pools at any level of completion
- Constructed from durable and sturdy materials
- Meets all requirements according to Victorian pool fence regulations
- Anti-climb galvanised welded mesh or diamond link
- Fast and convenient to install
- Easy to re-locate as needed.
At Ahoy Hire, we are committed to offering the most comprehensive and best value service to our customers. We provide temporary pool fencing around metropolitan Melbourne and western regional areas so that you can safely build your new pool. We stay up-to-date with fencing regulations and provide advice and support to make sure our clients are following the rules. Ahoy Hire is a family-owned local business that has been offering reliable and friendly service for over ten years.