Ahoy Hire offers versatile, high-quality site sheds for hire at affordable prices. There are many variables that are taken into consideration when determining our site shed hire quotes. As a result, our friendly team provide a quote for site shed hire on an individual project basis.
Factors that Affect Site Office Hire Prices & Costs
To understand how our site shed prices vary, here are some of the factors that affect our costs:
- The size of the shed: We offer site sheds in four sizes. The smaller and more affordable size is a 3.6m x 2.4m shed while the largest option is 6m x 3m. Our team will gladly advise you on the appropriate size according to your needs.
- The shed features: Depending on your needs, some of the features available in our site sheds may be superfluous. These features include a kitchenette, air-conditioning, multiple plug sockets, a table and chairs, shelving and a second stand-alone sink. Simpler site sheds are available for a cheaper price to suit more minimal needs.
- Delivery location: Our site shed hire is available across Melbourne metropolitan suburbs and western country areas of Victoria. Our quotes vary with the distance our team would need to travel to deliver and install your site shed.
- Installation requirements: Before providing a quote, one of our Ahoy Hire team members will discuss the logistics of installing and de-installing your site shed. Certain conditions make this a more difficult task, such as installing the shed on a hill or in an area that is difficult to access. For example, temporarily removing a fence or using a crane is required to install the site shed will influence the price of your quote.
- Length of hire: Our portable site sheds are available for hire on a weekly or monthly basis. A longer hire period will increase the price of your quote. However, prolonged hire periods are discounted, offering better value for money overall.
About Ahoy Hire’s Site Shed Hire
|All site sheds and offices have the following standard inclusions:
|From $120 per week
Site Shed Features
Our premium site sheds feature:
- A contemporary design conducive to an array of needs
- Designed to ensure safety, comfort and accessibility
- Doors and windows can be locked to secure the site shed’s contents
- Insulated walls as well as air-conditioning
- Aluminium windows
- Constructed with a certified, structurally engineered steel frame
- Functional kitchenette
- Table and chairs
Ahoy Hire is second to none in providing the highest quality hire equipment along with exceptional customer service. Our friendly and obliging team will gladly provide an obligation-free quote at no cost to you. We pride ourselves on the promptness, reliability and affordability of our services.
Contact Us Today
Our team is available 24/7 to provide an individual quote for your site shed hire. Reach out to one of our helpful team members today: